Welcome to my blog

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Thank you from Rand Paul

From Rand2016:

Thank you.

That's all I can say in response to your overwhelming support for my end of quarter push.

Thanks to your passion and generosity, you helped me zoom past THREE different goals and raise nearly $300,000.

No matter what battles I've engaged in, I always know you are in my corner and it's you who makes victory possible.

And during my end of quarter push, you made a statement the big government politicians can't ignore.

Nearly doubling the original goal of $150,000 is a clear sign conservatives stand ready to fight and win in 2014.

So please accept my thanks for all of your support in making my end of quarter push a massive success.

In Liberty,

Senator Rand Paul (R-KY)

P.S. Please chip in a contribution so I can continue to lead the fight in the Senate for our conservative values.


No comments: