Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Help to repeal Obamacare

From Rand2016:

The numbers are starting to come in and it confirms what you and I knew all along: ObamaCare is a miserable failure.

According to the Wall Street Journal, only 40,000-50,000 people have been able to sign up through the federal website while millions have had their coverage snatched from them because of ObamaCare's regulations.

And the unfortunate Americans being shuffled into the federal exchanges are seeing fewer choices and sky rocketing premiums.

The Administration mouthpieces can blabber all they want about "glitches" and "fixes."

There is only one fix for ObamaCare - repeal.

That's why I need your help right away to turn up the heat on your representative and senators to stand strong in the fight to repeal ObamaCare.

Can I count on your support?

Opponents of ObamaCare must try to stop having it both ways – and stop being afraid of their own shadows.

Instead of trying to appear like they’re fighting, why don’t they actually fight?

If you agree, won’t you please sign your Repeal ObamaCare petition IMMEDIATELY?

With public outrage building against ObamaCare, now is the time you and I CAN force change.

Calls for delay or outright repeal of this law are coming from places you’d never expect – including from organized labor.

The Washington Post reported not long ago that even two-thirds of Democrats believe ObamaCare is all cost and no benefit.

85% of independents agree.

In fact, over the past few weeks - just as I've predicted - more and more mainstream news outlets are saying "ObamaCare is a prescription for a Democratic headache in 2014."

So in the face of numbers like these, will Congress continue to carry water for this failed policy?

I don’t know about you, but I’m tired of seeing politicians roll over for President Obama’s job-killing agenda.

The American public's overwhelming opposition to ObamaCare hasn't changed in the three years since President Obama twisted arms and Senate rules to RAM his healthcare takeover into law.

I'm committed to fighting until the day ObamaCare is taken off the books.

I'm confident - with your help - that's a day we can soon realize.

But you and I must prove that we're DEAD serious about winning this fight.

And that means sending a loud and clear signal to my colleagues in Congress to listen to you and repeal ObamaCare.

So won't you please stand with me by signing your Repeal ObamaCare Now petition TODAY?

I hope you will.

And if you can, please agree to a generous contribution of $250, $100, $50, or $35.

If that is too much, please chip in a contribution of $25 or $10.

Your generosity will help me turn the American people's overwhelming opposition to ObamaCare into an overwhelming political FORCE Washington, D.C. can't ignore.

Through petitions, phone calls, emails, and more, you and I can put enough grassroots pressure on Congress to force my colleagues to take up the fight to repeal ObamaCare.

But I'm counting on you to take action IMMEDIATELY.

So please sign your Repeal ObamaCare Now petition.

And if you can, please agree to a generous contribution of $250, $100, $50, or $35 – or even $10 or $20 – TODAY.

In Liberty,

Senator Rand Paul

P.S. President Obama fibbed when he claimed "If you like your health insurace, you can keep it."

Now millions of Americans are having their health insurance ripped away them because of ObamaCare.

The best fix for this train wreck of a law is to repeal it.

So won't you please stand with me by signing your Repeal ObamaCare petition IMMEDIATELY and agree to your most generous contribution of $250, $150, $50, or $35.

If that is too much for you to afford, please chip in a contribution of $25 or $10 at once.

No comments: