Welcome to my blog

Monday, February 11, 2013

A couple of things I want to bring to your attention

First,the bad news: CISPA is back. That anti-privacy bill is back for the new Congress. It was bullshit last time and it is just as equally bullshit now. If you believe in safeguarding your privacy stand up for it by opposing CISPA. More on CISPA here

Now the good news: Good guy U.S. Senator Rand Paul (Kentucky-R) introduced Audit The Fed in the Senate. What Audit The Fed will do is make the Federal Reserve accountable to the American people. The Chairman of the Federal Reserve,Ben Bernanke,is fighting Audit The Fed tooth and nail. This is where Senator Paul needs you help click here. You want transparency in government? Make it happen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend
your website, how could i subscribe for a blog web site?
The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had
been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

My web blog :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLuC1nG5cPk

Anonymous said...

Having read this I believed it was extremely enlightening.

I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this informative article together.
I once again find myself personally spending way too
much time both reading and posting comments.
But so what, it was still worthwhile!

Look into my web site; make extra money online

Anonymous said...

Very nice article, totally what I needed.

My web blog house sitting rates of pay