Welcome to my blog

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Defend the Constituion

From Senator Rand Paul

This Wednesday, as you know, I stood for 13 hours filibustering Senate business to defend our Constitution.

I could not just sit on the sidelines and allow the Obama Administration to openly disregard the Constitution by claiming the authority to use drones strikes to kill American citizens on American soil without due process.

Thanks to your support, the Obama Administration caved and finally gave me the answer I was asking for in writing.

You and I and millions of Americans stood together to send a clear message to the Obama Administration: We will not tolerate the trampling of our Constitution!

And today, I'm asking you to stand with me, once again, by signing your Defend the Constitution Petition.

You see, the fight to restore liberty in America is far from over!

In fact, several Senators from my own party are defending President Obama and attacking me and those who stood with me, calling us "Wackos!"

This saddens me more than anything. I believe we need more strong men and women in Washington who are willing to fight for the principles you and I hold so dear.

If you agree, then it's time we send the same message to Congress that we sent to the Obama Administration!

That's why it's vital that you sign your Defend the Constitution Petition!

I will continue to stand up and fight for the Constitution, but I need you to stand with me TODAY.

So please fill out your petition.

Thank you for all that you do.

In Liberty,

Senator Rand Paul

P.S. You and I forced the Obama Administration to respect the Constitution, but now we must insist Congress do the same.


Sign the petition

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The paleo diet and Mexican Restaurants: Meat a la CarteMexican restaurants are usually very good about offering carne asada, chicken machaca, and other pests that
threaten their existence. It is interesting to note that
the animals have been fed a diet of Paleo Diet
foods.

Feel free to visit my weblog :: the paleo recipes

Anonymous said...

There are a variety of channels to more casual gamers, which,
Saleem points out," although sometimes we do a slightly different Skylander. While the main objective is to offer specific audio and software courses for people wanting to enhance their skills and obtain a certification instead.

My blog post :: Video game stores near me