Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Stand up to the left by saying no to impeachment

From Senator Rand Paul of RandPAC:

The left is up in arms, resorting against to violent threats against me. Social media is a firestorm or attacks. And many of my Senate colleagues ran to hide.

What is it all about? Once again it’s about left and their obsession with Donald Trump

It’s about their hatred and their quest to impeach

Will you stand with me and with President Trump today?

I need your help – because I need the President and my colleagues to know the social media mobs won’t win. That the fake news media won’t win. That we will have the courage to stand up and fight.

The partisan impeachment witch hunt is speeding up. The democrats voted nearly unanimously for a full inquiry. But witnesses can and are still being deposed in secret. And the so called whistle blower is being kept hidden.

We all deserve to face our accusers.

It’s time to END the witch hunt once and for all.

Please stand with us today

SUPPORT RANDPAC

And if you can help me spread the work through RandPac, I would appreciate it. It’s time to activate those who are sick and tired of the left and their dirty attacks

I can do more of that with YOUR help today.

ADD YOUR NAME
SUPPORT RANDPAC

In Liberty,

Rand Paul


Sign The Petition

No comments: