Welcome to my blog

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Youtube and other tech companies want to censor you

From Senator Rand Paul and Randpac:

Dear Patriot, I hope you’ll stand up and fight alongside me right now.

I’m going to need all the help I can get.

I’m up against not just the deep state in our government, but the tech world as well

I need you to help me fight back today.

It is a chilling and disturbing day in America when giant web companies such as YouTube decide to censure speech.

Now, even protected speech, such as that of a senator on the Senate floor, can be blocked from getting to the American people.

That’s not right.

It is dangerous and politically biased.

And if they can do it to me they Can do it to anyone.

Time to stand up and be counted.

Their arbitrary censorship is beyond the pale.

Nowhere in my speech did I accuse anyone of being a whistle blower, nor do I know the whistle blower's identity.

Apparently, YouTube has taken it upon itself to decide what questions can even be asked in the public debate, including on the

Senate floor.

Let’s show them the great silent majority of liberty lovers will be silent no more!

I need you to help RandPac spread the word here. RandPac needs to rally MILLIONS of Americans to this fight

So please be among the first to stand with me.

And please help RandPac spread the word through your Financial support as well.


SIGN PETITION HERE

No comments: