Welcome to my blog

Saturday, April 27, 2013

FBI interviews attempted assissin



From Public Advocate:

I have breaking news.

I'm sure you remember the shooter that burst into the headquarters of a fellow pro-Family organization back in August and shot one of their security guards.

What you may not know is this shooter targeted Public Advocate that same day.

A few hours ago, this shocking video was released with the shooter's stunning confession.

The shooter admits "after a little bit of research" he found the location of anti-gay groups from the Southern Poverty Law Center's website where they list and name organization's they believe should be punished.

Watch the video and read about my ongoing battle with the SPLC.

Worse yet, after the attack, the SPLC attempted to update their list of targets by publishing my home address.


More info on Public Advocate: click here

This is proof the Southern Poverty Law Center encourages violence.

No comments: