Welcome to my blog

Monday, November 14, 2016

From an email 2

Right now is very troubling times for our country. I know I experienced it the other day. We are overreacting as a nation. For instance I have an reoccurring facial rash that makes me very self conscious so when I go out I usually wear a ski mask. Professionalism is dead. You would think that bank employees would conduct themselves with more calmness and professionalism but this is not the case. I merely had to make a withdraw the other day. I wanted to tell the bank teller to place the money in the envelope or else my hand. But the rash makes speaking difficult so I wrote "Place the money in the envelope or else". I know times are bad but doing your job while crying and screaming "Don't. I have a family. Please" is no way to run a proper business. There are a lot of things we need to work on because it seems like the world is going crazy around me.

No comments: