Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Rand Paul video on NSA



Last night, I appeared on The Sean Hannity Show to discuss President Obama's NSA eavesdropping on billions of emails and phone calls of Americans citizens every day.

I've included the video below for you, which you can watch by scrolling down . . .

But as I explained last night, this country fought a revolution over issues like generalized warrants, where soldiers would go from house to house, searching anything they liked.

Our lives are now so digitized that the government going from computer to computer or phone to phone is the modern equivalent of the same type of tyranny that our Founders rebelled against.

Today, there's a new rebellion in this country designed to restore the very freedoms our Founders fought for. Will you be a part of it?

Right now, I'm asking Internet providers and phone companies to join me in a class-action lawsuit to STOP the eavesdropping, cataloguing and storing of emails, phone calls and Internet activity of every American citizen.

But I'm counting on you to "Stand With Rand" today, as well. You can do so by signing your Joining Statement to join my critical lawsuit..

I believe every name we can add to this lawsuit increases our chances of winning, so you're help is critical.

I believe it's time for you and me to stand up and say "NO MORE!" to the destruction of our constitutional freedoms, as I explained in this brief video.

My friend, if this is the new normal in America, then Big Brother certainly is watching us.

Our Fourth Amendment rights are being destroyed.

And it's only a matter of time to the rest of Constitutional freedoms you and I so deeply cherish are gutted, as well.

Please sign your Joining Statement today.

Help me FIGHT BACK.

In liberty,signed

Rand Paul U.S. Senator

P.S. Last night I appeared on the Sean Hannity Show to discuss Obama's NSA and their blatant disregard for the Fourth Amendment when they collected billions of emails and phone records of innocent Americans.

We don't need nor want Big Brother to keep tabs on us in the name of "security."


To sign petition:click here

No comments: