Welcome to my blog

Monday, May 5, 2014

Don't let Obama dismiss our lawsuit

From Freedom Works:

Obama just asked the District Court to THROW OUT our lawsuit against him and the NSA. I need your help.

Two months ago, FreedomWorks and I sued the Obama Administration on behalf of your Constitutional rights. Our lead attorney Ken Cuccinelli filed a class action lawsuit to STOP the NSA’s reported massive, warrantless-collection of your personal data.

But Obama wants to dismiss the case, he wants to stop us. We can’t let him win.

We’re not going to back down. We’re not going to give in and LET Obama win. But lawsuits like this are expensive. And that’s why I need you to help us raise $200,000 in the next 5 days. We can’t afford to lose this case. That’s why FreedomWorks and I need your help today.

Please chip in $50, $35, or $15 right now to support our lawsuit against Barack Obama and the NSA!

I know you’ve heard the reports from Glenn Beck, Mark Levin, Fox News, and almost every other news outlet. The NSA may be spying on you. They may be tracking your phone records. They may be monitoring your emails. Ray, it’s possible they’re even tracking your movements – all without a warrant.

This needs to change. Our Founding Fathers fought and died for our Bill of Rights and to protect us from government spying. They didn’t risk their lives, fortunes, and sacred honor for you and me to live under tyranny.

Please I need you to donate $50, $35, or $15 right now.

We cannot let a few members of the Washington elite tarnish our entire nation. I was raised to believe America was the moral beacon of the world - and I still believe that. The reports of the NSA's mass data collection are not befitting of our great country.

We are standing up for our Constitutional rights. We can’t let Obama dismiss this case. Will you support us?

In Liberty,

Rand Paul

No comments: