Welcome to my blog

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Protect your civil liberties

From RandPAC:

I can sense it building.

The American people are fed up with President Obama's false claim about "if you like your health insurance, you can keep it," and they are ready to turn against the Democrats in November.

But unless our party supports candidates who are bold in defense of our conservative values, I'm afraid you and I will wake up the day after the election with Harry Reid still entrenched as Senate Majority Leader.

So I wanted to share with you my recent appearance on Fox News to discuss the midterm elections and what path our party must embrace to win elections going forward.

I hope you'll take a few moments to watch the video of my appearance and then sign your "Statement of Republican Principles."

I also hope I can count on you to chip in a contribution of $10 or $20.

Your support will make sure RANDPAC can jump into target races this fall with email, direct mail, online ads - and if I can raise the funds - hard-hitting TV ads.

With the polls showing the political environment tilting toward Republicans, it's vital RANDPAC muster the resources to convert that passion into electoral victory and end Harry Reid's reign as Majority Leader.

In Liberty,

Senator Rand Paul (R - Kentucky)

P.S. After eight years of taxing-and-spending, I’m ready to bring Harry Reid’s reign as Senate Majority Leader to a hard-and-fast end.

If you agree, won’t you please complete your "Statement of Republican Principles" IMMEDIATELY?

Secondly, if you possibly can, please chip in a contribution of $10 or at least $20 TODAY!

Your generosity will help me pay for mail, email and hard-hitting TV ads in targeted U.S. Senate races to help ensure Big Government Democrats don’t get away with all the damage they’ve inflicted on our country.

No comments: