Welcome to my blog

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Help defund Planned Parenthood

From Rand 2016:

In 24 hours, the Senate votes on my bill to defund Planned Parenthood.

Time is running out. This vote will come down to the wire. And our money bomb is only about $57,583 shy of reaching our $200,000 goal.

I really need your generous support right now.

Please chip in a contribution of $20.16 to help keep up the pressure on the Senate to vote for my bill to defund Planned Parenthood.

Pro-abortion Democrats who want to vote against my bill to stop taxpayer funding for Planned Parenthood will pay a steep price in the next election.

That's why a former Obama bundler and federal judge recently barred the release of any more videos until well after the U.S. Senate votes on my bill to defund Planned Parenthood!

But there's now no hiding the fact that Planned Parenthood is aborting babies, dismembering them, and selling their body parts for profit.

And instead of working to stop this madness, pro-abortion Democrats are fighting to expand it!

Within days of Barack Obama taking office, he signed an Executive Order reversing the Mexico City policy, allowing Planned Parenthood to receive even more taxpayer dollars.

And with the go ahead from President Obama, Hillary Clinton's State Department followed through with $236 MILLION in taxpayer dollars on top of the half a BILLION they already receive.

Now Planned Parenthood is fighting to install Hillary Clinton as the next President.

Where is the press forcing Hillary Clinton to answer tough questions on Planned Parenthood?

Planned Parenthood's ties to the Washington Machine run deep.

So as the clock ticks closer and closer to tomorrow's vote -- I expect Planned Parenthood's attacks to get even more vicious.

I need you on this one.

I'm counting on you to help push through their opposition and pass my bill to strip them of every last dime of taxpayer funding.

Please chip in $20.16 immediately.

Regardless of how tomorrow's vote goes, Planned Parenthood has lost.

The American people are seeing the truth about what they're doing to unborn little boys and girls.

I expect tomorrow's vote to come down to the wire. I'm counting on you to stand with me.

Please chip in a contribution of $20.16 to help keep up the pressure on the Senate to vote for my bill to defund Planned Parenthood.

It's critical we reach our $200,000 goal.

The clock is ticking.

And you and I have 24 hours to turn up the pressure on the Senate.

So please agree to your most generous contribution of $20.16 at once!

Thank you in advance for your generous support.

In Liberty,

Rand Paul

No comments: