Welcome to my blog

Friday, January 8, 2016

Generous donor has agreed to donate to Campaign For Liberty regarding Audit The Fed

From Campaign For Liberty:

There have been many times in my political career when I've been counted out -- told that I couldn't do it, told that the Federal Reserve was just too powerful, told to not even waste time introducing my bill in the first place.

I've only gotten this far because I've had people like you with me every step of the way.

All the blood, sweat, and tears Campaign for Liberty's grassroots boots on the ground army poured into turning up the heat on Congress to Audit the Fed...

The hundreds of thousands of phone calls and fax petitions...

The tens of millions of emails. The hard-hitting Internet, Facebook and Google banner ads calling on politicians by name to support auditing the Fed...

Right now the Fed's lobbying machine is scheming to obliterate all of that hard work by killing the Audit the Fed bill and crushing out our efforts.

You and I cannot let that happen.

That's why I'm so excited that a generous donor is standing by, ready to match anything you give TODAY - dollar for dollar - up to $100,000.

That means your contribution is worth 2x as much.

Won't you please sign your pledge to call your Senators and then chip in an emergency Matching Grant contribution immediately?

Please keep in mind that you and I aren't just fighting against the powerful Federal Reserve's lobbying machine.

Barack Obama spent the week shredding the Constitution with his gun-grabbing Executive Orders while shedding crocodile tears and holding anti-gun town halls.

Then we have the weekend, and then the State of the Union on the same day as our Audit the Fed vote.

And not to mention the Iowa caucuses are less than 30 days.

As you can see, you and I are competing with a lot of political noise right now.

But the reality is we have no control over the Senate calendar, so if there's a lot of noise surrounding our scheduled vote...

... then you and I must make sure Campaign for Liberty has the loudest megaphone in Washington.

After all, we've got nearly 80% of the public on our side.

Now, thanks to this Matching Grant, with your emergency contribution we can fully execute our grassroots mobilization program and keep up the pressure on fence-riding senators.

So after you pledge to call your senators, can I count on you to help me sound the Liberty megaphone by chipping in an emergency Matching Grant contribution?

Thank you in advance for your support.

-- Ron Paul

No comments: