Welcome to my blog

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Media blackout of Rand Paul

From Rand Paul 2016:

The Washington machine has really shown itself this time.

I will not be featured in tonight’s main debate.

In fact, I will not be participating in either of the debates tonight.

The media just wouldn't allow it.

Though the polls show me in a steady 5th place, ahead of Bush, Christie, and Kasich (who will be in the debate), they've decided they would rather choose winners and losers.

They don’t care what the voters want, they have their own agenda.

And that agenda seems to be shutting down my campaign.

Perhaps I shouldn't be surprised after watching the GOP establishment and the national media continuously attempt to slam the door on my dad's supporters in 2008 and 2012.

But I think you know by now, I’m not going to let them quiet this campaign without a fight, and I don’t think you will either.

Will you help show the establishment and the mainstream media that the liberty movement will not be silenced?

If you can contribute just $25 today to our Fight The Media Blackout moneybomb, we can send a big message.

We have a top tier campaign. Over 1,000 precinct captains in Iowa and a 500-membership leadership team in New Hampshire. We’ve proven time and time again that this campaign is here to stay.

Let’s show them one more time.

Stand with me today.

In Liberty,

Rand Paul

P.S. I have plans to discuss the important topics America needs to hear, debate or no debate. Stay tuned for more information about our social media townhall tonight.


I'm less than thrilled with this decision by Fox. I thought they had integrity. If this pisses you off like it pisses me
off then send Fox CEO Keith Murdoch an email at ceo@fox.com and tell him you are upset about the way Rand Paul was treated and that you expect better from them instead of this treatment.

No comments: