Welcome to my blog

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Make Congress,the President and the Supreme Court live under the same laws the citizens have to live under

From Senator Rand Paul:

I've proposed a constitutional amendment stating Congress shall make no law applicable to a citizen of the United States that is not equally applicable to Congress.

This amendment also contains two provisions that apply that same principle to the executive branch and judicial branch of the federal government.

I hope you'll take a few moments to read my op-ed below about why it's time to end special deals for members of Congress.

After you read my article, please sign your "No Special Deals" petition right away to send a message to Congress that you are fed up with Washington's arrogance.

In Liberty,

Senator Rand Paul


Rand Paul's OP-ED

No comments: