Welcome to my blog

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Make Harry Reid hold a vote on audit the fed

From Campaign For Liberty:

The Washington establishment is outraged.

They're not happy about Senator Rand Paul's plans to use Janet Yellen's nomination as the new Fed Chair to push for a vote on Audit the Fed.

This is the moment you and I have been waiting on for years - and Dr. Paul has been waiting on for decades.

By now, you've probably seen stories about Senator Rand Paul's plans to Audit the Fed all over the national media.

When asked if Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid would allow a vote, a top Democrat aide stated, "I kind of doubt it."

So you and I can't be naïve. This is going to be the fight of our lives.

If you and I are going to win this fight, we must turn up the grassroots pressure.

Senator Rand Paul and I have prepared a video about his plans to force a Senate vote on Audit the Fed.

Please watch it and take action right away.

You can view it here.

In Liberty,

John Tate
President


No comments: