Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Public Advocate needs your help

This is one of the most difficult letters I’ve ever written.

But after a lot of prayer, personal reflection, and discussion with my family, I have no choice but to sit down and write to you straight from the heart.

Without an immediate influx of funds, I’m afraid Public Advocate could be forced to massively scale back on all future operations.

Or as much as it pains me to even think about, I may be forced to shut down and close our doors forever.

Let me explain the difficult situation you and I are facing.

For over a year now, Public Advocate has been fighting an expensive, nasty lawsuit against the vicious Southern Poverty Law Center in their all-out war to destroy the Family.

Not only is the SPLC’s lawsuit costing Public Advocate precious time and resources, but it’s getting bloody.

In fact, the SPLC tried to intimidate me by publicizing in the lawsuit my home address, so it would be accessible to its vast network of radical agents -- placing my family in harm’s way from pro-homosexual special rights assailants.

The SPLC did this despite the fact that a deranged gunman recently confessed to using the SPLC website to make his kill list.

Thankfully, a judge ordered the SPLC to remove my home address from the public record.

But our expensive legal battle isn’t over, and the SPLC is hoping to simply spend Public Advocate into the grave.

You see, the SPLC’s goal is simple yet frightening: TO SHUT US UP AND SHUT US DOWN!

Of course, it’s no secret the SPLC made their name and raised a fortune crippling conservative and pro-Family organizations with frivolous lawsuits, false allegations of “hate crimes” and more.

I’m the latest -- and the most hated -- target in their war against the Family.

The radical Homosexual Lobby understands from past experience that win or lose, just fighting a frivolous lawsuit costs their victims hundreds of thousands of dollars in court costs and legal fees.

With their off-shore bank accounts and billion-dollar benefactors, the SPLC is one of the most dangerous and well-funded organizations in the radical Homosexual Lobby.

So they’re willing to spend whatever it takes to bring their most hated pro-Family organization -- Public Advocate -- to our knees.

Last year, the radical Homosexual Lobby hoped that the mere threat of a lawsuit would force me to cut back on some of our critical election year programs.

But I refused to back down from their assault, and thanks to the help and support of God-fearing Americans like you, Public Advocate is still defending the front lines in the radical Homosexual Lobby’s war against the Family.

However, after fighting the radical homosexuals’ legislative onslaught in Washington and in state capitols across the country, Public Advocate’s bank accounts are drained -- and the SPLC knows it.

That’s why I’m counting on you like never before.

With Barack Obama’s final term winding down, and the threat of losing some of their allies in Congress during the next election cycle, the Homosexual Lobby is pushing their perverse legislative agenda like never before.

And they’d love nothing more than to finally remove the largest “thorn in their side.”

So please don’t close this message -- or think “I can just get to this tomorrow.”

There is absolutely ZERO time to waste.

Should the radical homosexuals bleed Public Advocate dry, they’re confident they’ll be able to make their homosexual agenda the law of the land, including:

*** The Homosexual Classrooms Act, which would mandate pro-homosexual lessons in EVERY school -- even private and religious ones;

*** The Gay Bill of Special Rights, which would grant homosexuals special protections that no other Americans have;

*** Federally mandated homosexual "marriage," officially voiding all state laws protecting the Sanctity of REAL marriage.

You and I can’t allow them to get away with this.

I’d love to have unlimited funds to fight the radical Homosexual Lobby on all fronts.

But I have to face facts.

Our budget is already stretched razor-thin.

And looking at our bank accounts, as it stands today, I just don’t have the money to put up the strong fight it will take to win.

I barely have the funds to run our basic day-to-day operations.

So without an IMMEDIATE influx of funds, I’m going to either be forced to cut back our most critical programs -- or even shut down for good.

I know that’s a decision I may have to make, but I can hardly imagine doing it.

The good news is, there is one weapon in our arsenal that the radical homosexuals don’t have –- and that’s the dedicated support of God-fearing Americans like you.

There have been times in the past when I thought for sure Public Advocate would be forced to close down.

But time and time again, pro-Family activists like you answered the call –- and we’ve been able to continue defending the front lines in the battle against the radical homosexuals.

Can I count on you to make a generous contribution of $15 to help Public Advocate continue our fight for pro-Family values?

I know that’s a lot to ask -- but the stakes have never been higher and the threat has never been greater.

If $15 is too much, I hope you’ll at least consider a contribution of $10, $5 -- or whatever you can afford.

Thank you in advance for your help and support of Public Advocate during this critical time.

For the Family,

HON. EUGENE DELGAUDIO
President, Public Advocate of the U.S.

P.S. For over a year now, Public Advocate has been fighting an expensive, nasty lawsuit against the vicious Southern Poverty Law Center in its all-out war to destroy the Family.

Not only is the SPLC’s lawsuit still ongoing and costing Public Advocate precious time and resources, but it’s getting bloody.

Without an immediate influx of funds, I’m afraid Public Advocate could be forced to massively scale back on all future operations -- or even be forced to shut down.

So please click here to send a generous contribution of $15, $10 or whatever you can afford IMMEDIATELY to help me fight this legal battle.


To Donate

More on the SLPC

No comments: