Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Prove Hillary Clinton wrong

From Rand 2016:

“We cannot let a minority of people, and that’s what it is, it is a minority of people, hold a viewpoint that terrorizes the majority of people."

After I read these comments from Hillary Clinton about the failed attempt to ram a national gun registration scheme through Congress, I had to scoop my jaw up from off the floor.

Even after a grassroots tsunami swamped the Senate and defeated President Obama's gun control, Big Government politicians refused to recognize the reality.

Anti-Second Amendment politicians won't abandon their desire to infringe on our rights.

You and I will have to defeat them at the ballot box.

The June 30 reporting deadline represents a mile marker on the road to the midterm elections.

And the D.C. political class is fidgeting in their seats waiting for me to turn in my report.

You see, President Obama's failed foreign policy and the job-killing ObamaCare scheme have whipped up a toxic political climate for Democrats.

So while November is shaping up to be a good election for conservatives, promise must be converted to results.

And turning in the strongest end of quarter report possible will set off a signal no one in Washington can ignore.

That's why it's crucial you chip in a contribution of $10 or $20 right away.

Prove Hillary Clinton wrong and demonstrate that defending the Second Amendment and the rest of our conservative values represent the majority in America.

So please chip in contribution to my end of quarter push and help send a message that constitutional conservatives are ready to win in November.

In Liberty,

Senator Rand Paul

P.S. June 30th is rapidly approaching. This is the End of Quarter Fundraising Deadline. Immediately following, I must turn in my financial report for the last quarter.

And I can promise you, all eyes will be on you and me during that critical time.

Your action, standing with me over the past several months, has made an enormous impact in Washington, D.C.

But politicians in Washington, D.C. have short memories. That’s why I need you to prove to them you’re still in my corner.

So please agree to help me turn in the strongest report possible on June 30th by chipping in a contribution of $10 or at least $20 TODAY!


Click to donate

No comments: