Welcome to my blog

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Support Joe Heck to oust Harry Reid

From Congressman Trey Gowdy:

I've got a reputation in Washington for holding people accountable and getting straight to the point.

So I'll do just that -- I'm emailing you because I need your help.

As you may know, my fellow conservative, Joe Heck, is running to replace Harry Reid and win his Senate seat for Republicans.

But what you may not know is this... in less than 24 hours, Joe Heck faces the biggest and most important fundraising deadline of his campaign AND right now he's short of his must-hit fundraising goal by more than $10,000.

To do my part, I've promised Joe I'd help him secure the $10,000 he needs in the next 24 hours.

So to deliver on my promise, I'm personally emailing you to ask that you would make a special one-time donation of at least $25 to his campaign.

You need to know -- if you've been waiting to help -- now is the time that will make or break Joe's campaign.

I promised to give Joe an update by tomorrow and I would love to be able to give him the good news.

As a personal favor to me, will you click here and make a donation of $25 or more -- and I'll be sure that your name is on the list?

This is one Senate race where we have a chance to take a Senate seat back from the Democrats and make sure that Republicans don't lose control of the Senate.

That's why it's so important that I have your help to elect Joe Heck.

The election is right around the corner. So please, don't wait -- Joe needs our help now.

Sincerely,

Trey Gowdy


I hate Harry Reid so anyone unseating him is cool with me. If Joe Heck wins we are rid of Harry Reid,who was one of Obama's biggest defenders.

No comments: