Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Plans on Audit The Fed

From Rand2016:

Today is the 100th anniversary of the creation of the Federal Reserve and I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate than an audit.

And with Janet Yellen's confirmation vote pushed back until after the New Year, this is the perfect opportunity to force a vote on my Audit the Fed Bill (S. 209).

You see, my colleagues thought they could scamper home after a quiet pre-Christmas vote to confirm her as Ben Bernanke's successor.

The Fed apologists tried to ram her nomination through while you were celebrating Christmas with your loved ones so you wouldn't notice them slamming the door on our best chance to force a vote on auditing the Fed.

But thanks to nearly 100,000 petitions bombarding Senate offices and thousands of phone calls, Harry Reid was forced to delay her confirmation vote.

I can only think of one response…

… I’m doubling down.

So I'm announcing the "Audit the Fed" Money Bomb to raise $250,000 by December 31 to launch an all-out blitz ahead of Janet Yellen's confirmation vote.

Through email, online ads and social media, I'll mobilize millions of Americans pinned down by the Fed's economy wrecking policies to ratchet up the pressure on the Senate.

I’m counting on you to stand with me.

Won’t you please contribute as generously as you can to help me Audit the Fed IMMEDIATELY?

With your support, I’m convinced we can create the grassroots tidal wave it will take to force a vote on my Audit the Fed Bill (S.209) in the U.S. Senate.

The truth is, ever since the financial crisis of 2008 – which the Fed’s easy money policies helped create in the first place – the Fed’s economic central planning strategy has boiled down to this . . .

Print money now. Ask questions later.

That alone has made many Americans nervous. Printing money out of thin air to pay the bills ultimately leads to fiscal disaster.

Not only that, but many Americans were shocked to learn the Fed has doled out more than one TRILLION in U.S. dollars to foreign banks.

What else have they been up to? What else are they hiding?

Sadly, since much of the Fed’s actions are “off limits” to the public, you and I can only guess.

We’re just supposed to look the other way and trust them not to misbehave.

Whether it’s the IRS targeting Tea Party organizations, the Justice Department’s wiretapping reporters who dared criticize President Obama, or the NSA admitting to thousands of privacy violations after assuring us there were none – more and more Americans are now understanding just how foolish that would be.

The fact is, nearly 80% of the American people agree the Fed should be audited.

With your help, my Audit the Fed Bill will finally expose the Federal Reserve’s:

***Aiding and abetting big spending politicians in Congress by simply printing more money to pay the bills – destroying the dollar and driving the costs of housing, food, gasoline, higher education and medical care sky-high – when all of Washington, D.C.’s taxes and borrowing still don’t make ends meet;

***Corruption and cronyism and the incredible power the unelected financiers wield over our economy;

***Interest-rate manipulation, “quantitative easing,” and secret bailouts, which instead paper over economic problems and lead to worse conditions down the line – instead of improving economic conditions as some would have you believe.

That’s why it’s so critical you act NOW.

The Janet Yellen confirmation vote will put the Federal Reserve in the spotlight like never before.

Will my colleagues in the Senate really stand up and say “NO!” to auditing the Federal Reserve?

Not if you and I can turn up the pressure.

It’s up to you and me to act right away.

So please make your most generous contribution of $250, $100, $50 or $35 to my "Audit the Fed" Money Bomb.

If that is too much for you to afford, please chip in a contribution of $10 or $20 right away.

Your generosity can help me mobilize Americans all over the country to turn up the heat on Congress to Audit the Fed.

This online, social media and email blitz is a proven tactic the grassroots have employed to block President Obama's big government agenda.

Whether it’s stopping President Obama’s march to war in Syria, stopping gun control or forcing the administration’s hand over drone strikes within our borders, you’ve proven your action makes a difference.

Now it’s time to turn our focus on EXPOSING the Federal Reserve.

So please make a generous contribution of $250, $100, $50, $35, $25 or $10 to my "Audit the Fed" Money Bomb at once!

In Liberty,

Senator Rand Paul

P.S. Earlier this year, I introduced S. 209, the Audit the Fed Bill, to EXPOSE the Fed.

Now, I’m convinced you and I have the best opportunity in years to finally pass this critical bill, but the establishment is already fighting back.

That’s why I’m announcing an emergency "Audit the Fed" Money Bomb to run through Tuesday, December 31.

Won’t you please contribute as generously as you can to help me Audit the Fed IMMEDIATELY?

You generous contribution of $250, $100, $50, $35, $25, $10 - or whatever you can afford - will help me create the grassroots tidal wave it will take to force a vote on my Audit the Fed Bill (S.209) in the U.S. Senate.


Click to sign

No comments: