Welcome to my blog

Monday, January 13, 2014

Let's sue Obama

From Rand2016:

I wanted to share with the video of my appearance on Fox News Channel's Hannity show where I announced my intention to file a class action lawsuit against President Obama and the NSA to stop the unconstitutional data mining program.

It's time someone stood up to President Obama and his big government power grabs.

From his collection of czars who operate outside constitutional authority to unilaterally altering ObamaCare to cater to the political whim of the moment, he's skipped over Congress and the Constitution to impose his vision of America on the rest of us.

I'm ready to FIGHT back.

Can I count on you to stand with me by joining this first-of-its-kind class action lawsuit against President Obama and the NSA?

I hope you'll take a few moments to watch the video where I announce I'm filing this historic lawsuit and layout why it's so crucial to getting our country back on track where our government lives within the boundaries of the Bill of Rights.

After you watch the video, I hope you'll join the lawsuit right away.

There's still time to stand up to President Obama and his unconstitutional data mining program so I hope you'll take action and join me right away.

And after you complete your joining statement, please make your most generous contribution of $250, $100, $50 or $35 today.

If that is too much for you to afford, please chip in a contribution of $10 or $20.

Already almost 300,000 Americans have joined this lawsuit and your generous financial support will help me mobilize Americans to this fight through direct mail, email and online and social media ads.

This is your chance to stand up to President Obama and his plots to end-run the Constitution through the NSA snooping through our electronic communications.

Thank you for standing with me.

In Liberty,

Senator Rand Paul

P.S. Last week I announced the filing of an historic class action lawsuit against President Obama and the NSA to stop the unconstitutional data mining program.

I hope you'll take a few moments to watch the video of my appearance on Hannity and sign your joining statement right away.

After you join the lawsuit, please make your most generous contribution of $250, $100, $50, $35, $20 or $10 to help mobilize millions of Americans to stand with me in this crucial fight.

P.P.S. You can also receive the latest updates on my class action suit against President Obama and the NSA by liking my Facebook page.


View video and sign the petition

No comments: