Welcome to my blog

Friday, January 10, 2014

The statists are going after Congressman Thomas Massie

From Senator Rand Paul:

My good friend, Congressman Thomas Massie, needs your help!

The grassroots are leading a “Common Sense” Money Bomb for Cong. Massie, beginning this Friday, January 10th.

You see, January 10th is the 237th anniversary of Thomas Paine’s Common Sense.

Will you please join the thousands of liberty loving grassroots supporters of Thomas by contributing as generously as possibly to his “Common Sense” Money Bomb?

In his first year in the House, Thomas has shown that he is a true friend of liberty.

He has voted against both of the establishment’s debt ceiling suspension schemes and has been a leader fighting against the Internet Sales Tax.

He has continually voted to protect your second amendment rights and fight to end the NSA’s unconstitutional domestic spying program.

So, will you please donate as generously as you can to Thomas?

Please act TODAY!

For Liberty,

Senator Rand Paul

P.S. Thomas Massie, a true friend of liberty, needs our help.

The grassroots are holding a “Common Sense” Money Bomb starting January 10th. Will you please donate as generously as possible today?


The following is from Congressman Thomas Massie:

“These are the times that try men’s souls.” -- Thomas Paine

I wish it wasn’t so.

But the words Thomas Paine wrote almost 240 years ago -- galvanizing American patriots and kickstarting our American revolution -- seem ever so appropriate for today.

Whether it’s bailouts, ObamaCare or BOTH parties’ smoky backroom deals, you and I both know our remaining freedoms are in danger like never before.

Well,this Friday, January 10, is the anniversary of Paine’s work Common Sense.

In honor of this anniversary, my grassroots supporters are throwing a Money Bomb for my reelection campaign for the U.S. House

Today, I’m asking you personally to join this effort.

You see, when Thomas Paine wrote those famous words, they rang out like a shot across the colonies.

With your help, I believe this money bomb can once again send a loud-and-clear message that American citizens will not tolerate being stripped of their freedoms.

The bigger this money bomb is, the louder that message will be!

With special interests announcing they’re prepared to spend up to $50 MILLION to unseat me and a handful of my colleagues for voting our Constitution, you’re help is CRITICAL.

So won’t you please act right away?

The truth is, if you and I are going to turn our country around, it’s you and me that must do the work.

As Thomas Paine wrote:

“The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country . . .”

Today, I believe my colleagues in Congress are shrinking from service to their country.

We’re over $17 TRILLION in debt!

Yet, politicians in BOTH parties continue to spend like there’s no tomorrow.

The ObamaCare DISASTER is plagued with “glitches,” hardworking families losing their health insurance and millions more are watching their premiums skyrocket.

For what?

Are you better off than before all the bailouts, “stimulus” packages, and tax-and-spend boondoggles like ObamaCare?

For most Americans, the answer is “NO!”

For those with their hands out, I’m afraid the answer is “yes.”

And they want to keep their hands in your pockets. They want to keep the tax-and-spend gravy train going until our fragile economy nosedives off a cliff.

I’m fighting them with everything I have.

And I can tell you, they’d love nothing more than to take me out for my strong stands, including:

***Cosponsoring legislation in the U.S. House to ban domestic drones;

***Joining fellow Patriots Sen. Mike Lee, Sen. Ted Cruz, and two-dozen brave Representatives in the only serious Congressional effort to defund ObamaCare;

***Standing up against domestic NSA spying, forcing the U.S. House to vote on legislation to stop this madness;

***Introducing legislation to repeal unconstitutional Gun Free School Zones;

***Voting “NAY” both times my colleagues suspended the debt ceiling so they could keep racking up debt;

***Turning down the Congressional pension and taxpayer-funded health benefits when I came to Congress;

***Being endorsed by Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Justin Amash, and Mike Lee in my 2012 Republican primary bid when I upset the establishment’s handpicked candidate who gave up her State House seat in what was supposed to be her “coronation” to the U.S. House;

***Leading the fight against the establishment’s Internet Sales Tax scheme with a thirty-minute speech to kill momentum for the bill in the House of Representatives.

That’s why it’s so important you stand with me.

Instead of falling in line, I’m fighting to restore “common sense” in Washington, D.C.

But I can’t do it alone.

Without your support, I’ll be a sitting duck!

The special interests’ deep pockets have bought more Big Government favors from my colleagues in Congress than I can count.

But I pledged to be different.

I pledged to lead the fight for you.

Now, I’m standing up for the Constitution you and I cherish so dearly.

So won’t you stand with me this Friday, January 10?

I hope you will.

Help me send a message that you and I aren’t afraid to fight for our freedoms.

Whatever you can do -- $500, $250, $100, $50 or $35 -- will help.

Just please act right away.

Sincerely,

Thomas Massie

P.S. This Friday, January 10, is the anniversary of Paine’s work Common Sense.

In honor of this anniversary, my grassroots supporters are throwing a Money Bomb for my reelection campaign for the U.S. House

Today, I’m asking you personally to join this effort.

I’m standing up for the Constitution you and I cherish so dearly. So won’t you stand with me?


To contribute to the moneybomb

No comments: