Welcome to my blog

Friday, April 10, 2015

Support the candidate of the people

From Stand With Rand:

My campaign staff handed me a stack of new press reports a mile high...

One headline from a Fox News article perfectly sums up everything I'm facing right now:

"UGLY EARLY: PAUL'S ENTRY SETS OFF FIRST ROUND OF ATTACKS."

And that's because the media sees polls showing me as the candidate best positioned to beat Hillary Clinton.

I don't have time to mince words.

The first few days of any campaign are virtually always the most important.

So can I please count on your most generous gift right now to my campaign's Stand With Rand Money Bomb to help us reach our new goal of $1.5 million?

Even if you've already given, but can afford to chip in a little more, please do so.

If you haven't given, please be as generous as you can!

The truth is, taking on the Washington machine isn't going to be easy.

There are plenty of candidates in BOTH parties who want to keep taxing and spending like there's no tomorrow until every last shred of American wealth is wiped out.

They'll do anything to defend the Big Government status quo.

I'm afraid they view you and me as their number-one threat.

You see I'm running on a strong constitutional conservative platform, pushing bold reforms our country desperately needs, including:

>>> Passing term-limits to end career politicians' iron grip on our government;

>>> Forcing Congress to actually read the bills they vote on — and delay legislation one day for every 20 pages of language before passage to help eliminate cronyism and insider funny business;

>>> Overhauling our tax code and cutting spending to get government out of the way, unleash prosperity and tackle our $18.1 TRILLION debt;

>>> Auditing the Fed and ending the "print-now, ask-questions-later" policies that cause destructive boom-bust economic cycles;

>>> Stopping unconstitutional spying on American citizens that has resulted in our federal government collecting BILLIONS of innocent Americans' phone records, texts, emails and Internet searches every day.

Nothing worth doing is ever easy.

I believe saving our country is worth whatever attacks and smears they throw at me.

I'm a fighter.

Those who have forced our nation to the brink are going to find that out first hand when the time comes.

But I need you in my corner...

Not next week, not next month, but NOW.

The first few days of any campaign are always so critical. Some even say a $1 contribution now is worth $3 later on!

Please give as generously as you can right away!

I'm counting on you to please join with hundreds of thousands of patriots just like you from all over the country to "Stand With Rand!"

In Liberty,

Rand Paul


Thank you,Senator Rand Paul for throwing your hat into the ring. I have looked forward to the day you would enter the race. Someone has to undo the damage done to our country by the Obama Regime. Now with Obama's illegitimate mother,Hitlery Clingon,on the brink on making an official announcement now would be a good time to show Hitlery whom she is up against.That is a Statesman of the People and champion defender of the United States Constitution and the Bill Of Rights. The son of a visionary whom is a visionary himself. A man of all the people not just some of the people. A Republican who reached out to non-caucasian communities and told them the American dream and all the rights that come with it are theirs as well. Join with Rand Paul to restore liberty and make our country strong again.

No comments: