Welcome to my blog

Monday, April 13, 2015

Watch a video and support Rand Paul



From Senator Rand Paul:

Hillary Clinton has announced she is running for President…

… And I'm the biggest threat to the coronation she has planned!

New polls show I'm leading her in key swing states like Colorado, Iowa, and Pennsylvania.

That makes me the Republican best positioned to defeat her.

But while she is making her announcement, I need your help to make a statement of my own.

I'm counting on you to chip in and help my campaign's emergency "Stand With Rand®: Defeat Hillary" Money Bomb reach our goal of $2 million by the deadline.

Your support will help my campaign run our new ad in the early nominating states of Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, and Nevada to spread the message that Hillary Clinton would be a disaster for America and I am the Republican who can beat her.

You see, my rallying cry of defeating the Washington machine and taking our country back is catching fire across America.

I'm in this race to finally repeal ObamaCare, protect religious liberty, pass the largest tax cut in American history so more of your money stays in your pockets instead of fueling a bloated government, and impose term limits on career politicians.

My message of Liberty and a rock-solid conservative voting record makes me the best candidate to sell our values to all corners of America.

Defending ALL of the Bill of Rights has brought crowds to their feet from New Hampshire to Berkley, California.

But the stronger my campaign grows, the nastier the smears the media hurls my way.

They've told lies about my interviews, twisted my words, and resorted to every trick in the book to try and stop my momentum.

Hillary Clinton's pals in the left-wing press are trying to take me out!

Conservatives can't allow media smears to serve up a Big Government establishment candidate who will be chewed up by Hillary Clinton's BILLION DOLLAR attack machine.

So I am counting on your help to fight back.

Please chip in a contribution to my campaign's emergency "Stand With Rand®: Defeat Hillary" Money Bomb right away.

Reaching our $2 million goal by Monday will help my campaign fight back against the media's attacks by airing our new ad in the Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, and Nevada.

Hillary Clinton would be a disaster for America.

The polls prove I am the Republican best positioned to defeat her, so her allies in the liberal media are coming after me with both guns blazing.

I won't wilt under their attacks and I'll fight for our values, but I need your help to get my message to as many voters as possible.

So please chip in to my campaign's emergency "Stand With Rand®: Defeat Hillary" Money Bomb and make an announcement of your own…

You are joining the movement to take our country back!

In Liberty,

Rand Paul

No comments: