Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Support the Fair and Flat Tax bill

From Rand Paul 2016:

Elections are about contrasts.

While I am in this race to tear down the big government status quo by blowing up our tax code, the Republican establishment's hand-picked candidate believes in tip-toeing around the mess Barack Obama created.

You can't defeat the Washington Machine by tearing out a couple of pages of our over 70,000 page tax code.

You need to drive a stake through the heart of the IRS.

Will you stand with me in the fight to kick the IRS out of your life for good by adding your name to the "Fair and Flat Tax Now!" petition?

I've proposed the biggest and boldest tax cut in American history.

My 14.5% Fair and Flat Tax puts Washington on a diet and puts over $2 trillion back in Americans' pockets.

The establishment candidate's proposed plan contains a top rate of 28% and cements multiple tax brackets where my plan has only one low rate of 14.5%.

My plan ends corporate welfare by eliminating the giveaways in the tax code the well-connected use to game the system.

His plan allows the Washington Machine's pals to nest their corporate welfare in our tax code.

The Fair and Flat Tax I've proposed eliminates the workers' tax.

It goes to ZERO.

My establishment opponent's plan keeps FICA -- the largest tax many Americans pay -- in place.

Our party can't skirt around the edges of the status quo.

This is our best chance in a generation to deliver true conservative change to America.

The American people are searching for a candidate with bold proposals to take our country back.

Kicking the IRS out of the lives of everyday Americans is step one in defeating the Washington Machine.

My campaign has prepared a special video explaining how my Fair and Flat Tax plan will restore the American dream.

I hope you'll take a few moments to watch it and complete your "Fair and Flat Tax Now!" petition.

After you add your name, please chip in a contribution of $20.16 so my campaign can get this video in front of as many voters in the key early caucus and primary states as possible.

In Liberty,

Rand Paul

No comments: