Welcome to my blog

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Don't let Obama put a liberal on the Supreme Court

From Freedom Works:

In 2009, a million of you marched on Washington to protect the Constitution from Obama and the progressives. Since then millions of you have signed petitions, made phone calls, sent emails, and even donated money to protect this sacred document. But believe me when I tell you, if Obama gets another liberal justice onto the Supreme Court, NONE OF IT WILL MATTER.

That’s how important this fight for the Supreme Court is, the soul of the country is what’s at stake here. Everything that you have fought for, everything you have built, will be wiped out if we lose this fight. That’s how powerful the Supreme Court is, that’s the damage another liberal on the Court can do. And that’s why FreedomWorks is doing everything we can to stop that from happening. But we can’t do it by ourselves, we need your support. That’s why I’m asking you to donate just $5 to our Supreme Court Defense Fund today.

I know you hate being asked to donate money. And believe me, I hate asking. But your donations are what make it possible for us to keep on fighting to protect the Constitution from the left. And if we lose this fight, well, I don’t to even want think about it.

But that’s not going to happen. In fact, I’ll spend every last dime we have before I let that happen, because I know I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night if I didn’t do everything I possibly can to save this country from decades of liberal judicial activism. And if you want to help me do it, please donate just $5 right now.

I’m laying it all on the line, I’ve shown you my hand. And I’m begging you, don’t let Obama win. Right now, we are winning this fight. But if we stop fighting, we will lose the Supreme Court for decades to come. So please chip in just $5 to help us protect everything we’ve fought so hard to accomplish.

I’m counting on you please don’t let me down.

For Freedom,

Adam Brandon
President & CEO, FreedomWorks

No comments: