Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Help Ted Cruz fight the liberal threat

From Ted Cruz 2016:

You may have heard -- Donald Trump won New York last night.

As I write you, Politico is breaking the news that Donald Trump has just committed $20 Million dollars to his campaign -- a move calculated to crush my campaign and wrestle the nomination away from Conservative Americans.

You also have probably heard that Hillary has also already raised well over $100 million for her campaign.

Both Trump and Clinton are used to throwing money around and using it to get whatever they want.

I'm now in the middle of a big-money firestorm, with Hillary Clinton on one side and Donald Trump on the other.

I'm quite literally fighting for my political life, and your response to this email will determine the success of this campaign and ultimately the direction of our country for years to come.

So, I'm personally asking you one more time: will you help me unite the GOP and take on Donald Trump and his friend Hillary Clinton? Will you make an urgent gift to help me compete with Donald Trump's billions?

I know I have asked a lot of you in the course of this campaign, but if I can't count on you now, it will be over.

With delegates being selected almost daily and Donald Trump tapping into his billion dollar slush fund to take his attacks against me to a level previously unheard of -- I have to ask again: Will you make an urgent contribution to my campaign to defeat Donald Trump?

There are still 15 primary contests left before the convention and hundreds of delegates to be won. If I don't have the resources to compete, you and I will have lost the greatest opportunity to change the direction of this county, and Donald Trump will surely lose to Hillary Clinton.

It is that important.

So, I've asked my team to put together special Defeat Donald Trump links below. It will take you only a moment to make a donation, and you could help change the direction of our nation.

I know I don't say this enough -- so let me say it again...thank you!

I cannot imagine where I'd be without you.

For liberty,

Ted Cruz


I believe we need to remember this and never lose sight of it.

No comments: