Welcome to my blog

Friday, May 6, 2016

Hold politicians accountable

From Freedom Works:

You sent your elected officials to Washington to represent your values. Therefore, you shouldn't excuse or forgive any politician, candidate, or party if they violate your principles. But far too often, we tend to forgive them for failing to represent our values. And that has got to stop. We’ve got to start holding their feet to the fire today!

That’s why I’m asking you to pledge to hold your elected officials accountable. It's up to you to ensure they don't violate your conservative principles.

I’m done with excuses. I’m done with the lies and betrayals. First and foremost, I’m a conservative. And I will not give a pass to another congressman, senator, or even president if they violate my conservative principles. If you’re with me, sign our pledge to hold your elected officials accountable. Pledge to never let them get away with violating your principles today.

No comments: