Welcome to my blog

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Stop Hillary Clinton from becoming President

From Stop Hillary PAC:

It's time to panic.

I'm not going to sugar coat it. This is a disaster.

If you and I don't act right now, Hillary Clinton will be the next President of the United States.

Just look at the latest polling data below -- these are the same polls Donald Trump has quoted throughout this presidential election.

OFFICIAL REAL CLEAR POLITICS POLLING AVERAGE:



I have to ask -- if we are going to help turn these poll numbers around, I need your immediate financial support.

Will you chip in $5 to help reverse this slide -- $35 if you can afford it?

Only a massive outpouring of immediate support can reverse this disastrous trend, and that starts with you and me.

I am sending this email to more than 1 million American Patriots, and if you respond, we will have the resources to reverse this slide, fight Hillary head on, and defeat her run for the presidency.

But this effort starts with you.

So I am asking again, will you chip in at least $5 to reverse this disaster and defeat Hillary Clinton?

No comments: