Welcome to my blog

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Block obamacare and gun control

Should I keep up the fight to repeal ObamaCare?

Or maybe you want me to focus on stopping President Obama's agenda of gun control and immigration reform without border security?

Is winning at the ballot box in 2014 your top priority?

Or Should I keep fighting on all fronts?

It's vital you let me know what fight is more important to you in 2014.

And I need to know if you'll stand with me at the grassroots level while I lead the fight inside Congress and on the campaign trail for fellow conservatives.

You see, the Senate will return from recess soon.

I hope fighting on all fronts is most important to you.

You see, I'm just one Senator.

It's folks like you working at the grassroots level that make the real difference.

Because you stood with me, you and I were able to score victories over President Obama's Big Government agenda in 2013 like stopping his national gun registration scheme and forcing his administration to back down when they claimed the right to target American citizens on U.S. soil.

But unless I can count on your support and generosity, I'm afraid the victories of 2013 will morph into defeats in 2014.

So please fill out your "Stand with Rand Directive" right away.

After you fill out your directive, please make your most generous contribution of $250, $100, $50 or $35 so I can mobilize Americans to fight for our conservative priorities.

If that is too much for you to afford, please chip in a contribution of $10 or $20.

Thank you for all that you do.


In Liberty,

Senator Rand Paul (R-KY)

P.S. Today I'm counting on your advice.

President Obama is determined to change the subject from ObamaCare by ramming even more Big Government power grabs through Congress.

Not only that, but if you and I want to emerge victorious at the ballot box in 2014, we must start fighting back now.

So please fill out your "Stand with Rand Directive" and make your most generous contribution of $250, $100, $50 or $35, $20 or at least $10 IMMEDIATELY.

No comments: