Welcome to my blog

Monday, February 10, 2014

Impeach Obama

From Congressman Steve Stockman:

I’m considering filing Articles of Impeachment against Barack Obama.

You see, I walked out of Obama’s State of the Union address last night.

Obama defiantly vowed not only to radically expand the reach of government from cradle to grave, but to smash the Constitution’s restrictions on government power while doing it.

His goal is to eliminate our constitutional republic.

Last year I said I would consider impeachment as a last resort to stop Obama’s abuse of power.

And, quite frankly, we’re running out of options.

But I can’t do it alone.

This will only succeed if I have hundreds of thousands standing with me.

That’s why I need to hear from you immediately.

Do you want Barack Obama impeached?

Please go here and tell me whether or not I should file Article of Impeachment against Obama.

You have the power to determine the future of our constitutional republic. I need hundreds of thousands like you standing with me.

Go here now and tell me whether or not Obama should be impeached.

Warmest wishes,

Congressman Steve Stockman

P.S. I walked out of Obama’s State of the Union address last night. He openly declared war on the Constitution.

Last year I said I would consider filing Articles of Impeachment as a last resort to stop Obama. Well, we’re running out of options.

I can’t do it unless I have hundreds of thousands standing with me.

So please, go here right now and let me know whether or not you want Obama impeached.


Sign the petition

No comments: