Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Take the Public Advocate survey

From Public Advocate:

President Obama claims you support homosexual "marriage."

He and his ultra-liberal media allies brag that you're demanding special job preferences for homosexuals and teaching so-called "alternative" lifestyles in school.

Is it true? What do you say?

That is why I've prepared a nation-wide American Morality Survey.

With the liberal media's poll results in hand, the Homosexual Lobby insists YOU actually support them.

And with Harry Reid's Senate and Obama's White House under their thumb, the Homosexual Lobby says NOW is the time to push their perverse lifestyle on every man, woman and child in America.

To make matters worse, more and more Republicans in Congress are coming out in favor of the Homosexual Agenda.

That's how the Homosexual Lobby rammed through the repeal of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

Now they are determined to pass nationalized homosexual "marriage" to cement Obama's left-wing legacy.

And if they convince enough Republicans to throw their support behind the Homosexual Agenda, I can only begin to imagine how much more damage they will inflict on our country.

As the President of Public Advocate of the United States, I've devoted thirty years to battling the Homosexual Lobby in Washington.

That's why pro-Family Senators and Congressmen are counting on me to find out if you really support the Homosexual Agenda.

Take the American Morality Survey

After completing your survey, please take a minute to watch a confidential video just for Public Advocate supporters.

If you remain silent, insiders in Congress say the entire Homosexual Agenda could pass in a matter of months.

Passage of the Homosexual Agenda will ignite a firestorm that will rip through families, communities and businesses:

*Special job rights for homosexuals. Business owners may have to adopt hiring quotas to protect themselves from lawsuits. Every homosexual fired or passed over for promotion becomes a potential federal civil rights "victim."

Radical homosexuals will terrorize daycare centers, hospitals, churches and private schools. Traditional moral values will be shattered by federal law.

*Homosexual "marriage." Ministers would be forced by government mandates to perform "marriage" rites on wedding-gown clad men.

Don't believe me? Across the nation, government officials are already punishing photographers, bakeries and wedding planners for refusing to support homosexual "weddings."

In Canada and across Europe, government attacks have already begun on pro-Family ministers.

*The Homosexual Classrooms Act. Your children or grandchildren will be taught homosexuality is moral and natural.

High school children will learn perverted sex acts as part of “safe sex” education.
One stormy night, I drove to a mailshop hidden deep in a nearly deserted stand of warehouses. I'd heard something was up and wanted to see for myself.

Take the American Morality Survey

As I rounded the final turn, my eyes nearly popped. Tractor-trailers pulled up to loading docks, cars and vans everywhere and long-haired, earring-pierced men scurrying around running forklifts, inserters and huge printing presses.

Trembling with worry, I went inside. It was worse than I ever imagined.

Row after row of boxes bulging with pro-homosexual petitions lined the walls, stacked to the ceiling.

My mind reeled as I realized hundreds, maybe thousands, more boxes were already loaded on the tractor-trailers. And still more petitions were flying off the press.

Suddenly a dark-haired man screeched, “Delgaudio, what are you doing here?” Dozens of men began moving toward me. I'd been recognized.

As I retreated to my car, the man chortled, “This time, Delgaudio, we can't lose!”

Driving away, my eyes filled with tears as I realized he might be right. This time the Homosexual Lobby could win it all.

I've been warned hundreds of thousands of pro-homosexual petitions will soon flood Congress.

And my friends in Congress tell me that the tens of millions of pro-Family Americans have remained virtually silent.

Will you remain silent?

Take the American Morality Survey

Homosexual activists mock me in the halls of Congress. They say Americans like you don’t care enough to help -- especially now with the Homosexual Lobby in control of the Senate and the White House.

They say you support them. I tell them they are lying. They just laugh and point to the liberal media's poll numbers.

Are they right? Should I just give up and let the radical Homosexual Lobby win?

Or will you fight?

If you still oppose the radical Homosexual Agenda and want to defend the Family and marriage, then please immediately fill out the American Morality Survey and donate your most generous contribution of $15 to Public Advocate right away.

And then stay tuned for a special video message just for Public Advocate supporters.

The Homosexual Lobby boasts that "everyone" supports nationalized homosexual "marriage," privileged employment rights and mandatory homosexual education in schools.

Please let Congress know the liberal media, Barack Obama and the Homosexual Lobby are lying.

For the Family,


Eugene Delgaudio
President, Public Advocate of the United States


P.S. The Homosexual Lobby claims YOU support homosexual “marriage,” privileged employment rights and mandatory homosexual education in schools. Is it true?

Please fill out your American Morality Survey right away so I can prove to Congress and the media the Homosexual Lobby is lying about you.

And after you fill out the survey, will you please chip in $15, $10 or $5 to help me reach the millions of Americans I know still care about the Family?


Fill out the survey

No comments: