Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Help Senator Rand Paul in defeating the statists

From Rand2016:

The March 31st reporting deadline is just 6 days away.

President Obama, his allies in Congress and establishment politicians in both parties are waiting to see how strong my fundraising report will be.

All eyes in Washington are waiting for my report to see if conservatives are mobilized and ready to fight on all fronts in 2014.

I'm committed to fighting President Obama's disastrous agenda and winning at the ballot box in 2014.

But I'm just one Senator.

Can I count on you to stand with me in these fights?

You see, the politicians in Washington take their cues from you.

If I can reach my goal of $150,000 by the March 31st reporting deadline, the political establishment in Washington and candidates across the country will see the American people are demanding Congress protect the Bill of Rights and stand up to President Obama's reckless policies.

And while 2014 looks like a year where conservatives can score major victories, it's vital conservatives capitalize on a promising political environment with action.

That's why I hope you'll agree to your most generous contribution before the March 31st, deadline.

So please chip in a contribution of $10 or $40 and send a clear signal to the Washington elite that the grassroots is primed to fight and win in 2014.

And believe me, the political class in Washington would like nothing more than to write the obituary for conservatives this year.

Prove them wrong by standing in my corner and helping me to reach my goal of $150,000 by the March 31st deadline.

In Liberty,

Senator Rand Paul (R-KY)

P.S. March 31st is rapidly approaching. This is the End of Quarter Fundraising Deadline. Immediately following, I must turn in my financial report for the last quarter.

And I can promise you, all eyes will be on me during that critical time.

Your action -- standing with me over the past several months -- has made an enormous impact in Washington, D.C.

But politicians in Washington, D.C. have short memories. That’s why I need you to prove you’re still in my corner.

I hope I can count on your support to help me raise $150,000 by the March 31st deadline. So please chip in a contribution of $10 or $20 right away!

No comments: