Welcome to my blog

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Rush Limbaugh,oxycontin and marijuana

I was listening to Rush Limbaugh (3-21-14) where he put down marijuana legalization. I like listening to Rush,I agree with him on issues such as feminism,Obama and the damage the left is doing to this country. But his position on marijuana is one I will not support. Marijuana is a lot more harmless than oxycontin,which is synthetic heroin. Heroin is heroin and if you use it you are a junkie. The withdrawals from heroin are very intense from what I hear. On the other hand,there are no withdrawal symptoms from marijuana use. If given a choice between marijuana and heroin the smart money on the marijuana.

2 comments:

Ampit said...

Yeah man I agree marijuana is far more harmful

Masculist Man said...

I didn't say harmful I said harmless.