Welcome to my blog

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Help support the Balanced Budget Amendment

From the National League of Taxpayers:

Your petitions are making a difference!

Thanks to you and other National League of Taxpayers members, you and I have reached more than 40 cosponsors on H.J. Res. 5 and S.J. Res. 7, a tough Balanced Budget Amendment that would not only require a balanced budget, but also require a two-thirds vote to raise taxes.

But now, you and I must take it to the next level.

My ultimate goal is to force a vote on the Balanced Budget Amendment to put tax-and-spend politicians in Washington on record for or against fiscal sanity.

To do that, you and I must add on as many cosponsors as possible to show House and Senate leadership that you and I are serious about forcing a vote.

You see, one of two things will happen.

We either pass a Balanced Budget Amendment and force tax-and-spend politicians to live within our means.

Or a whole round of tax-and-spend politicians will go down to defeat in the November elections.

Either way, you and I win.

So please, if you haven't already signed your petitions to Balance the Budget, please do so at once.

If you have, please forward this message to a friend, to help us add a tidal wave of cosponsors to help force a vote on the Balanced Budget Amendment.

Sincerely,

Gary Paumen, President
National League of Taxpayers

P.S. If you haven't yet signed your Balanced Budget Amendment petitions, please do so at once.

After signing, I hope you'll also chip in with a sacrificial contribution to help me identify and mobilize additional taxpayers.


No comments: