Welcome to my blog

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Tell the Senate to Audit The Fed

From Campaign For Liberty:

I just received an email from Congressman Paul Broun thanking me for helping pass Audit the Fed in the House.

I wanted to forward it to you because the real reason why so many Members of Congress are supporting Audit the Fed is not what my staff and I did.

Rather, you and I are picking up support because of the petitions, post cards, phone calls, and letters that you and other dedicated Campaign for Liberty members and supporters have sent to Congress.

And now that Audit the Fed has passed the House with overwhelming bipartisan support, you and I must now apply that same pressure to the U.S. Senate.

Harry Reid is expected to adjourn the Senate no later than Tuesday, September 23 - so there's no time to waste.

My staff has prepared an Emergency Audit the Fed Fax Blast urging your U.S. Senators to demand Harry Reid bring Audit the Fed to the floor for a full roll-call vote.

You can sign your Fax Blast here:Click here

Once you sign your Fax Blast, please chip in $5 or $10 to help C4L flood the U.S. Senate with tens of thousands of faxes urging a roll-call vote on Audit the Fed.

If there's ever a time when politicians are listening to the folks back home - it's right now when they're out looking for votes.

Thank you in advance for your support.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

No comments: