Welcome to my blog

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Fill out the 2015 membership ballot

From Public Advocate:

I’ve never faced such a difficult decision...

I desperately need your advice.

After the pro-Family wave swept away Democrat control of the Senate, the Homosexual Lobby ramped up their attacks on every front, and your Public Advocate is worn to the bone.

Please don't brush this email aside.

During the holidays last month, I could barely take time away to spend with my family.

The Homosexual Lobby attacked relentlessly.

They knew Congress’ lame duck session was their last chance to ram the Gay Bill of Special Rights through Congress.

So I rallied Public Advocate’s supporters and blocked it from reaching Barack Obama’s desk.

But it cost me significant treasure to fight this battle.

Now, the Homosexual Lobby is digging in to entrench their anti-Family policies against the new Republican majorities.

Their scheme is to protect every policy victory handed to them and blunt Republican opposition to their radical agenda.

Now I’m forced to make a decision. I need your help.

I have linked to Public Advocate's 2015 Supporters Poll below.

I hope you will complete it and let me know which fights are most important to you.

Over the last 6 years, the Homosexual Lobby has used Congress to reshape this nation by:

1) Rubber-stamping Obama’s radical judicial nominees.

President Obama took office and packed the courts with hyper-liberal jurists who advance the Homosexual Agenda at every turn.

2) Obliterating the rights of individual states to protect Real Marriage.

The Homosexual Lobby has used radical judges to push the number of states codifying so-called “homosexual marriage” to a record high of 36.

3) Destroying the Religious Liberties of pro-Family Americans.

Through executive fiat, so-called “civil rights commissions,” and costly lawsuits, the Homosexual Lobby undermined the First Amendment religious freedoms of Americans who oppose their radical agenda.

Now, the new Republican majorities have the opportunity to roll back these grave threats to morality and the Family.

I just don’t know if I can marshal enough pro-Family support to win all of these important battles.

That’s why your advice is so critical.

Which do you consider the biggest threat?

Please click here to fill out the Supporters Poll with your advice right now.

And along with your official decision, please chip in with an emergency contribution of $10 or $20 today to fund Public Advocate's fight.

You see, without your support, I’m not sure I will have the resources to fight on every front.

But if enough supporters like you tell me to prioritize between these fights, I can move on knowing I’m doing the right thing.

If the Homosexual Lobby succeeds in reshaping America in their image, the values you and I hold dear will be lost forever.

The ultimate goal of every radical homosexual activist is to create a new America where sexual promiscuity is the new norm, and Traditional Values are long forgotten.

You and I can’t let them succeed.

I’ve prepared a massive grassroots lobbying campaign to undo the last six years of anti-Family policy from Washington.

The plans are all there ready to go... But so are the costs.

Executing just one of these plans will take tens, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars.

I’ve currently budgeted around $33,920 for each fight.

But that’s not nearly enough...

Are you a business owner who refuses to submit to the threat of lawsuits, fines, or even incarceration?

Or are you a parent or grandparent who desperately wants to protect the innocence of the next generation by defending our right to vocally oppose the Homosexual Agenda?

Or are you passionate about preserving the sanctity of Real Marriage by restoring traditional marriage laws?

Please click here right now to give me your personal advice on this fight by completing the Supporters Poll.

Along with your advice, will you help me raise what Public Advocate needs to win by chipping in with a $10 or $20 gift right away?

Harry Reid is no longer running the show in the Senate, but the most dangerous years of Obama’s presidency are yet to come!

In order to roll back Barack Obama’s anti-Family policies, I need you to make a generous contribution right away.

Please don’t set this letter aside.

If you’re like me, you want to see the new Republican majority in Congress fighting AND ROLLING BACK every single one of the Homosexual Lobby’s victories from the last six years!

But Republican leadership is already under tremendous pressure -- even within their own ranks -- to push the Homosexual Agenda.

This means undoing the Homosexual Lobby’s policies will cost precious resources.

And I just barely met my end-of-year fundraising goals.

In fact, if I’m to undo even one of the Homosexual Lobby’s victories, I’m going to need an immediate influx of funds.

Their attacks have been relentless for the last six years and beyond.

That’s why, along with your advice, I urgently need you to chip in an emergency gift of $20.

I’ve calculated that winning these battles will require you and other supporters to chip in $10 or $20 each.

I am terrified of letting even a single one of these anti-Family policies remain on the books any longer...

I’m hoping you say to fight them all!

Can I count on you to give today to help Public Advocate marshal Republican resistance to the radical Homosexual Agenda?

If $20 is just too much, please chip in at least $10 along with your Supporter’s Poll.

Please don’t delay. We don’t have much time.

Thank you in advance.

For the Family,

HON. EUGENE DELGAUDIO
President, Public Advocate of the United States

P.S. I desperately need your advice.

You see, the new Republican majority has the chance to roll back much of the radical Homosexual Agenda, but I must know where my supporters want me to focus my efforts.

Please rush your 2015 Supporter’s Poll back to me right away to let me know what you think Public Advocate should fight.

And please chip in $10 or $20 to fund our fight.

No comments: