Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Back Senator Rand Paul this Sunday

From Rand 2016:

Barack Obama effectively labeled me Enemy #1 for refusing to back down on ending illegal NSA snooping, taking what one major news outlet referred to as a direct "swipe" at me and my campaign.

I don't mind a bit.

Midnight Sunday is the line President Obama drew in the sand yesterday when he demanded the U.S. Senate pass the House-approved "reform" bill to keep bulk collection of the American people's phone data going.

I've drawn my line in the sand too. And I'm not backing down.

On Sunday, I'm going to fight to END the NSA's illegal spying program with everything I've got.

Can I count on you to be in my corner on Sunday?

And can I count on you to please chip in a contribution of $10 or more to help me mobilize a grassroots army of freedom-loving Patriots to end the NSA's illegal spying program?

As someone who took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution, I refuse to stand by and allow Congress to continue the NSA's illegal spying program without putting up a fight.

The Second Court of Appeals - the court right below the Supreme Court - just ruled the program illegal.

Instead of demanding Congress continue the NSA's illegal spying program, Barack Obama should take action and end the illegal program himself.

After all, it was an Executive Order that started NSA spying in the first place. And it can be undone by Executive Order.

But Barack Obama refuses to budge.

So on Sunday, I plan to end the illegal program for him.

Will you pledge to stand with me as I stare down Barack Obama and his spy state allies on the Senate floor by adding your name to this fight?

If I'm going to slug it out Sunday with the spy state apologists, I'm going to need all the help and support I can get.

Unfortunately, it seems the president, the senior senator from Arizona and other members of the "eye roll" caucus who can't stand any mention of the Bill of Rights are all operating out of the same playbook.

They've all painted a giant target on my back as someone who must be railroaded in order to ram through some type of phony "reform" bill before midnight Sunday.

If Barack Obama and his spy state allies wish to continue the NSA's illegal spying program after midnight Sunday - they're going to have to first get through me - and the hundreds of thousands of Patriots standing in my corner!

I'm counting on you to be one of those Patriots in my corner on Sunday.

So please let me know you've got my back by adding your name to the fight to end illegal spying.

The good news is, the Washington Machine's smear campaign proves you and I are winning this battle.

The American people are sick and tired of business as usual, and our message is resonating among Americans of all backgrounds.

In fact, recent polls have me defeating Hillary Clinton in key swing states like Colorado, Iowa, New Hampshire and Pennsylvania.

One member of the media even called me "Hillary Clinton's Kryptonite!"

So once you've added your name to this fight, please forward this email to your friends, family, coworkers and neighbors and ask them to join you and me in this fight by adding their name.

As I mentioned, I'm taking on the entire Washington Machine - from the White House on down on Sunday.

That's why I need as many folks with me as possible in my corner.

So after you've added your name, can I count on you to please chip in $10 to help me mobilize as many Patriots as possible before Sunday's deadline?

Are you with me?

In Liberty,

Rand Paul

No comments: