Welcome to my blog

Friday, October 23, 2015

Don't let Paul Ryan become Speaker of the House

From Public Advocate:

The pro-homosexual media is attacking me.

That's because Public Advocate's emergency grassroots program against Paul Ryan's bid for Speaker has gone viral!

But I still need every last Public Advocate supporter to call 202-224-3121 again and urge their Congressman to vote against Paul Ryan's bid for Speaker.

Even if you've already called, I need you to call again until your Congressman goes on the record against Ryan.

You see, I predicted two weeks ago the radical Homosexual Lobby would love for Paul Ryan to become Speaker.

His past support and his vote to pass the Gay Bill of Special Rights (H.R. 3685) makes him the perfect "Trojan Horse" to pass their radical homosexual agenda.

Which is why I desperately need you to call 202-224-3121 again and urge your Congressman to vote against Paul Ryan's bid for Speaker.

Public Advocate has caught the ire of the pro-homosexual media.

In fact, they're falsely accusing me of questioning Paul Ryan's marriage.

But that's nothing compared to the vile messages I've received from both homosexual activists and so-called "conservatives" in D.C.

They think they can bully and ridicule me into submission.

You and I both know they are wrong.

For over 34 years, I've had a target on my back as President of Public Advocate.

And not once have I caved to their tactics.

I hope you can do me a favor and call 202-224-3121 again and urge your Congressman to vote against Paul Ryan's bid for Speaker.

And after you call, I hope you'll consider keeping our emergency grassroots program against Paul Ryan running by chipping in $10 or $25 right away.

It's an honor to have you by my side as I continue to fight for Traditional Values against any opponent.

For the Family,

HON. EUGENE DELGAUDIO
President, Public Advocate of the United States

P.S. Our emergency grassroots program to defeat Paul Ryan's bid for U.S. House Speaker has put Congress on notice.

But I still need you to call your Congressman right away at 202-224-3121 and urge them to publicly oppose and vote against pro-Homosexual Lobby Paul Ryan's bid for Speaker.

And please help Public Advocate immediately continue our emergency grassroots operation by chipping in $10 or $25 right away.

No comments: