Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Rand Paul addresses Obama-Boehner budget deal

From Rand Paul 2016:

"SHUT UP."

That's the message the recent "debt deal" struck by President Obama and outgoing House Speaker John Boehner is designed to send anyone who's alarmed about our nation's $18.4 TRILLION in debt.

Unless you and I can stop this insanity, this "deal" is effectively nothing more than handing big spenders in Congress a blank check to do their worst until we ring in 2017!

Is this the "fiscal conservatism" the American people voted for at the ballot box in 2014? The new ability for members of BOTH parties to keep spending like no tomorrow?

Of course not!

With your help, this is the madness I'm going to rip to shreds during tomorrow night's Republican Debate in Boulder, Colorado.

But I'm counting on your help to bust through the media blackout. Will you please agree to your most generous gift of $20.16 or more right away?

Sadly Republicans betraying their supporters is nothing new. It's a big reason our country is in the mess it's in. It's a big reason for the public outrage we've seen playing out in the polls.

And that anger is 100% deserved.

Our country is in too big of a mess to allow the status quo to continue any longer.

Our party can't afford a "whoops" moment where we nominate a candidate who will either lose at the ballot box or continue politics as usual if elected.

Either of those scenarios would be a complete and total failure for our nation and future generations who are counting on us to protect the freedom and prosperity that should be their birthright as American citizens.

That's why I'm counting on your support to help me bust through the media blackout.

Both the media and the political establishment know I'm the Washington Machine's worst nightmare.

While my opponents love to preen for TV and stroke their own ego, I could care less.

This isn't a TV reality show. It's not a contest to see who has the most Wall Street fat-cats, or party bigwigs backing their campaigns.

Our country needs results. It needs leaders who are willing to fight.

Not the constant stream of failures we're so used to. Not liberal appeasement.

Not the "deals" where BOTH parties in Congress agree to look the other way while their colleagues dole out our taxpayer dollars to their partisan cronies.

Our country needs tried and true limited government reforms designed to restore our constitutional freedoms.

Whether it's spending, spying or President Obama's misguided march to war in Syria, I've proven I'll stand to up members of EITHER party.

My plans to institute a 14.5% flat tax, Audit the Fed, end government spying, repeal ObamaCare, impose term limits on Congress, force Congress to read the bills, and balance the budget would revolutionize Washington, D.C.

But I can't do it alone. I'm counting on you to launch the revolution.

Will you please agree to you a generous gift of $20.16 ahead of tomorrow night's debate? Click Here

Your support can help me bust through the media blackout and bring my message straight to the American people.

In Liberty,

Rand Paul

No comments: