Welcome to my blog

Friday, December 11, 2015

Help Rand Paul get on the ballot in all 50 states

From Rand Paul 2016:

$2 million.

It’s a lot of money.

But that’s what some of my opponents are budgeting for state filing fees, signature gathering and delegate recruitment to ensure their names get on the ballot in all 50 states!

Of course, I know they’d love to ensure my name never appears . . .

They’d love it if the ONE candidate’s name who’s committed to fighting for liberty and limited government never appeared as a choice before the American people!

That’s why I’m counting on you to help put my name on the ballot in all 50 states with your most generous contribution right away.

The good news is, while other candidates have to pay high-cost political pros to do this work for them because their stale Big Government messages don’t excite anyone, grassroots patriots all over the country are spending long hours volunteering for my campaign.

That means we should be able to complete this task for just a fraction of the cost of other campaigns.

Of course, we still have to come up with the resources to pay exorbitant state filing fees – which can be as much as $40,000 in South Carolina.

So my campaign has set a $750,000 goal for this critical project.

Sadly, we don't have much time.

But I know we can meet this challenge if every one of my supporters is willing to chip in even a little.

Would you agree to help by chipping in $2.00 or even $1.00 per state with a gift of $100 or $50.00?

Or, if that’s too much, would agree to $0.50 a state and give $25?

Any amount you can give– whether it’s $100 or more, or even $50, $25 or $10 – will make a tremendous difference.

Can I count on you right away?

Please help me reach our $750,000 goal!

In Liberty,

Rand Paul

No comments: