Welcome to my blog

Monday, December 28, 2015

Rand Paul is gearing up for the Iowa caucus

From Rand Paul 2016:

The end of the year is just days away and this is a critical deadline for us.

It’s the last fundraising deadline before the Iowa Caucus.

We have experts in the field in Iowa and I’m confident we can win the caucus, but I’m going to need your help to fund our efforts and make a big statement.

My team put together an end-of-year moneybomb to help get us through the next steps of this campaign. Please watch my video explaining it:



A big fundraising turnout this month is really critical to building momentum heading into 2016. I hope you can chip in and show the media we're in it to win it.

We know I am the only one willing to take on the status quo and stand up for liberty. We need to make sure our fight continues stronger than ever in 2016.

We can win this thing. We just need your help.

Your donation of any size will make a big difference.

In Liberty,

Rand Paul

No comments: