Welcome to my blog

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Oppose the gay bill of special rights

From Public Advocate:

Wave after wave.

The clock is ticking.

With midterm elections fast approaching, the Homosexual Lobby knows they may lose their grip on Congress.

They know this summer may be their last -- and best -- opportunity to ram the Gay Bill of Special Rights, the Homosexual Classrooms Act, and the Offense of Marriage Act down the throats of the American people.

So they’re wasting no time whipping up a tsunami of political momentum before it’s too late.

And they’re striking at a time when your Public Advocate is at its weakest -- while I have bills from an expensive lawsuit against the radical pro-homosexual Southern Poverty Law Center.

That’s why I’m counting on your IMMEDIATE action to stop this tsunami and save our precious traditional values.

I need you to immediately sign your petition below demanding Congress oppose the Homosexual Lobby’s radical agenda.

Second, will you please send a one-time emergency contribution of $15?

I know that’s asking a lot, but the stakes are higher than ever before.

That’s because I must raise $59,835 in the next two weeks to organize a massive lobbying campaign and mobilize over 500,000 more pro-Family activists like you to fight these evil bills.

If I don’t raise the funds, weak-kneed moderates in Congress will assume this is a one-sided battle -- that “everyone” is in favor of the Homosexual Lobby’s radical agenda.

If you don’t act now, the Homosexual Lobby will force their entire agenda into law, including:

1) The Homosexual Classrooms Act, requiring every school -- even private and religious schools -- to teach appalling homosexual acts.

And since Barack Obama doesn’t have to face the voters again for re-election, the Homosexual Lobby understands this may be their last -- and best -- opportunity to make their entire radical agenda the law of the land.

This legislation would spin impressionable students in a whirlwind of sexual confusion and misinformation, even peer pressure to “experiment” with the homosexual “lifestyle.”

2) The Offense of Marriage Act, repealing the Defense of Marriage Act which protects the majority of states from the radical homosexual “marriage” laws passed by a few.

If passed, wedding gown-clad men
or tuxedo clad women smooching before some left-wing clergyman or state official is just the beginning.

3) The Gay Bill of Special Rights, granting special job rights to homosexuals. Every homosexual fired or not hired becomes a potential federal civil rights lawsuit.

Radical homosexuals will terrorize daycares, hospitals and churches. Traditional moral values will be shattered by federal decree.

I know this all sounds like something out of a nightmare.

If I didn’t spend so much time in the nation’s capitol fighting for the family, I wouldn’t believe it could happen here in America.

Honestly, my job feels like the loneliest in the world.

It seems as though I have so few allies in my fight.

But I am sustained by every new petition, knowing you and thousands of others still stand by me in my struggle to protect the family and our nation from the radical Homosexual Agenda.

All around me, agents of the radical Homosexual Lobby are strutting through the halls of Congress bragging about how they’ve finally beaten us.

And if you and I don’t act now, they may be right.

This is our last chance to stop the Gay Bill of Special Rights, the Homosexual Classrooms Act, and the Offense of Marriage Act. It can be done, but I need your help right away!

If Public Advocate is going to have the resources to mount a successful lobbying campaign against the Homosexual Lobby’s entire radical agenda, I must raise $59,835 in the next two weeks.

So please,sign your petition and contribute to defend America's families today.

With your signed petition in hand, I can prove that Public Advocate supporters still stand for the American Family and against the radical Homosexual Agenda.

Every day, as I walk through the halls of Congress, I feel the eyes of radical homosexuals on me. Their hatred is obvious, and they are everywhere.

They seem to have gotten to anyone who was weak or wavering.

Everywhere I go, old allies tell me they can’t afford to “make a fuss” over the Gay Bill of Special Rights, the Homosexual Classrooms Act, or defend marriage because the Homosexual Agenda has “so much public support.”

The Homosexual Lobby’s Supreme Court victory over part of the Defense of Marriage Act has convinced many Congressmen that no one still stands for the family.

Lawmakers tell me they don’t believe pro-Family Americans are willing to fight anymore. And with this new tidal wave attack, they say the Homosexual Lobby is an unstoppable force!

You and I know they are WRONG. Help me prove it.

I must make them understand that a majority of Americans do oppose special rights for homosexuals.

And we do want REAL marriage protected by federal law!

That’s why I need you to click here to sign your petition immediately and contribute $15 to Public Advocate's fight for the family.

No comments: