Welcome to my blog

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Congressman Steve Daines runs for the Senate

Barack Obama and Harry Reid are using the U.S. Senate to radically transform America.

We may be stuck with Barack Obama. But we don't have to be stuck with Harry Reid.

Let me explain: After more than three decades, Montana will have a U.S. Senate seat up for grabs in 2014. And this single seat will determine control of the U.S. Senate.

In other words, winning in Montana will end Harry Reid's eight year reign as Majority Leader and allow us to finally begin undoing the damage of Obamacare, out-of-control spending, and his assault on the Constitution. But we must act right now to remove him.

I'm Steve Daines, Congressman from Montana, and today I'm announcing I am running for the United States Senate.

Will you join me in this campaign to remove Harry Reid by making an immediate contribution of at least $5 to jumpstart our campaign? Of course, $25, $50, or even $100 would go so much further towards guaranteeing Reid is removed as Senate Majority Leader, but a contribution of any amount will let me know that I have your support.

There is so much more than just a Montana Senate seat at stake here.

America's future depends on winning back the majority in the Senate and restoring commonsense conservative leadership before it's too late. If we don't take back the Senate and reclaim our country, the core principles America was founded upon and the American Dream could become distant memories.

I'm sure the thought of this terrifies you – as it does me – and that's why I'm running for the U.S. Senate.

I've won previously statewide in Montana, and coupled with my years of business experience and unwavering belief in limited government and fiscal sanity, I believe I have the support and dedication needed to restore Republican control in the U.S. Senate.

That's why I'm asking you to stand with me by making at least a $5 investment to take back the U.S. Senate.

We can stop Harry Reid and his radical agenda if we act now. Thank you in advance for your support.

Sincerely,


Steve Daines

P.S. The open Senate seat in Montana will determine which party has control of the U.S. Senate. I'm running for Senate, because the idea of Barack Obama and Harry Reid having two more years to complete their radical transformation of America terrifies me. Will you help me win this race and restore Republican control in the U.S. Senate? Please follow this link to invest at least $5 – or if you can afford it – $25, $50, $100, or more in my campaign today. Thanks—Steve


To Donate

No comments: