Welcome to my blog

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Our best chance to pass Audit the Fed

From Rand2016:

The deadline for the emergency Audit the Fed Money Bomb is midnight tonight.

With the clock ticking, I need your immediate support to fund an online banner ad program to turn up the heat on my colleagues in the Senate to force a vote on my Audit the Fed Bill.

These ads will run heavily in states like Alaska, Arkansas, Louisiana and North Carolina - all red states with incumbent Democrats facing hostile electorates.

With my announcement that I will place a hold on Janet Yellen's nomination to succeed Ben Bernanke, you and I have our best chance to try and force a vote to bring transparency to the Fed.

But I need to mobilize millions of Americans to generate a grassroots tsunami to nudge fence-sitting senators into action.

So please make your most generous donation of $35, $50, $100 or $250 right away.

If that is too much to afford, please chip in a contribution of $10 or $25.

This is a fight you and I can win and I don't intend to back down so please make your most generous contribution today.

In Liberty,

Senator Rand Paul

P.S. The deadline for the emergency Audit the Fed Money Bomb is midnight tonight!

I need your immediate support to fund an online banner ad campaign to run in target states like Alaska, Arkansas, Louisiana and North Carolina to generate a grassroots tsunami to force the Senate to vote on my Audit the Fed bill.

So please make your most generous contribution of $10, $25, $35, $50, $100 or $250 immediately.


Donate

No comments: