Welcome to my blog

Monday, November 18, 2013

Pelosi persecutes Stop Pelosi PAC

Nancy Pelosi is furious, and she's fighting back.

Only days after we launched Stop Pelosi PAC, Nancy Pelosi's favorite federal bureaucracy - the Federal Election Commission - has demanded we shut down or else.

What is our "crime?"

We had the audacity to mention the "precious name" of "Pelosi" in - Stop Pelosi PAC.

Now we're waiting on legal papers from the Federal Election Commission demanding we shut down Stop Pelosi PAC or else face hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines.

So your immediate advice and support is needed in the next 48 hours.

Never before have I backed off when threatened by Nancy Pelosi and her band of leftist bureaucrats.

You see, I helped start Stop Pelosi PAC for one simple - but very important reason - to ensure Nancy Pelosi never becomes Speaker of the House again.

But now I'm faced with a critical decision, and I need your help.

Should I cave in to the FEC's gag rules, allow Nancy Pelosi to become the next Speaker of the House and pay whatever fines they impose?

Or should I defy their unconstitutional, anti-free speech abuse of power and continue working to defeat Nancy Pelosi before she becomes Speaker of the House?

I need to hear from you within the next 48 hours.

If you agree I should fight, then I must ask you to chip in with a contribution of $5 or more today.

Fighting the FEC (not to mention battling Nancy Pelosi) could cost us hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars.

If you support our fight, I'm asking you to chip in with a contribution of at least $5 or more today.

I have to make a final decision within days - so please let me hear from you within the next 48 hours.

If you want me to proceed with our efforts to defeat Nancy Pelosi and defy the FEC bureaucrats, I must have YOUR IMMEDIATE FINANCIAL HELP.

Since its inception, the FEC has had "constitutional amnesia"-- forgetting that all Americans, especially those involved in the political process--have First Amendment rights!

Together, we can restore our right to free speech (imagine that!)--and insure that the FEC will be forced to respect the First Amendment!

You see, all they have to do is drag us through the nearly endless mud of court proceedings: charge, countercharge, discovery, depositions, preliminary motions, written briefs, oral arguments, and appeal after appeal.

A gaggle of government lawyers are at the FEC's beck and call, backed by a division of support staff, researchers and investigators with many tens of millions of dollars to spend.

As I said, never before have I backed off when threatened.

But I must have you on my side to continue to fight.

If you want me to proceed with our efforts to fight Nancy Pelosi and her FEC minions, I must have YOUR FINANCIAL HELP and support within the next 48 hours.

Without your financial help, fighting an FEC lawsuit may not only be foolish -- it may spell the end of Stop Pelosi PAC.

But if you want me to fight on as I hope and pray you do, please chip in with a contribution of $5 or more - immediately.

Nancy Pelosi's resources are unlimited, and her allies in the federal government are ruthless -- so Stop Pelosi PAC needs friends like you as never before.

The future of America -- and our ability to defeat Nancy Pelosi -- is in your hands.

Please give me your advice and support . . . today.

Faithfully,

Congressman JD Hayworth (Retired)
Co-Founder, Stop Pelosi PAC


To Donate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A Prayer for America:
A prayer please, for our nation. Many in America, in their arrogance and ignorance, have turned their backs on God. American Leaders have mocked God ( Nancy Pelosi said," Americans don't need God, they have the Democrats") Evil has arrived in America and it rode in on the back of a jackass called the Democrat party. Many Americans told God to leave America, he did. Now they will pay for his absence and dedicated moral Patriots who obey the highest authority, God, must fight. We must humble ourselves before him and ask for the courage, strength, and forgiveness we will need in battle. America can only defeat this vulgar beast if we first surrender to God. We fight for all, even those who, through their ignorance, let the enemy in the door. No more tolerance for what we know is immoral, illegal and corrupt. God bless you who will fight. Pray we might win through reason, values, knowledge and not bloodshed.
Respectfully,
Elevengun
I AM PATRIOT