Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Protect your Fourth Amendment rights

From Rand2016:

The British government's abuse of general warrants was one of the kick starters of the American Revolution.

Sadly, our government still insists there is no expectation of privacy when it comes to your bank records, visa purchases or internet searches.

And the worst part is supporters of the surveillance state are trying to define government spying out of existence.

Recently, Senators who defended the government's data mining program proclaimed that no American is being spied on.

I hope you'll take a few moments to watch this video I recently released exclusively to Breitbart.com where I discuss these attempts to airbrush government abuses out of history.

And after you watch the video, I hope you'll sign your "Fourth Amendment Protection Act" petition and demand your Senators slam the brakes on the assault on our protection against unreasonable searches and seizures.

Once you sign your petition, please make a generous contribution of $250, $100, $50 or $35 so I can mobilize millions of Americans through email, direct mail, online and social media ads to dial up the pressure on their Senators to support my Fourth Amendment Protection Act.

If that is too much for you to afford, please chip in a contribution of $25 or $10 today.

I thank you for all that you do.

In Liberty,

Senator Rand Paul

P.S. I recently released a video exclusive to Breitbart.com where I discussed how defenders of the surveillance state are trying to airbrush out of history the government abuses of our Fourth Amendment protections.

I hope you'll take a few moments to watch this video.

After you watch the video, please sign your "Fourth Amendment Protection Act" petition and make your most generous contribution of $250, $100, $50, $35, $25 or $10 right away.


Sign the petition

We don't have a link to the video at this time but I hope to get it soon. However the petition is ready for signing and if your Constitutional rights matter to you then by all means sign this petition. The rights you save may be your own.

No comments: