Welcome to my blog

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Get the IRS out of your life



From Rand2016:

Defeating the Washington Machine begins with tearing up the tax code and starting over.

This doesn't make me the most popular guy with the army of lawyers and lobbyists who game the system.

But I'm not running for their approval.

I'm in this race to take our government back.

That's why I'm proposing a $2 trillion dollar tax cut – the largest in American history.

My plan is simple, it's fair, and it cuts taxes for ALL Americans.

And it ends the workers tax: I will end the FICA payroll tax, the largest tax for many working Americans.

It goes to zero.

I hope you'll take a few moments to watch this special video my campaign prepared on my bold plan to drive a stake through the heart of the IRS and our entire 70,000 page tax code.

After you watch the video, please add your name to stand with me in the fight to get the IRS out of your life.

And once you sign your petition, please chip in a contribution of $20.16 so I can promote this plan through email, online and social media ads in the key early states.

In Liberty,

Rand Paul

No comments: