Welcome to my blog

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Defund Planned Parenthood by supporting H.R. 22

From Rand2016:

The liberal media is doing everything they can to hide Planned Parenthood's practice of aborting babies, dismembering them and then selling their body parts for profit.

They know, as more is found out, the more the American people recoil in horror and DEMAND action!

But I'm not about to let Planned Parenthood off the hook for this madness.

Yesterday, I introduced an Amendment to H.R. 22 (the vehicle for the highway bill) to Defund Planned Parenthood.

That's why I'm counting on you to click here and sign your DEFUND PLANNED PARENTHOOD petition to your U.S. Congressman and Senators right away.

With the Republican Congress' power of the purse, I believe this is a fight you and I can win -- even with President Obama in the White House.

With your help, I believe this fight will FORCE this issue to the front page of the news (where pro-abortion radicals fear it the most), and save innocent lives in the process.

But time is short. There's no telling when this fight could reach the floor of the U.S. Congress.

And as I write you, there are new developments every day!

In fact, the U.S. House's Commerce Committee has already asked Dr. Deborah Nucatola -- Planned Parenthood's Senior Director of Medical Services -- to answer questions about the recent undercover video that launched this scandal.

Like most Americans, I recoiled in horror as I watched Dr. Nucatola brazenly discuss over a bowl of salad how she skirted the federal ban on partial birth abortion and killed unborn babies to ensure she could harvest their organs for sale, stating:

"We've been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, I'm not gonna crush that part, I'm gonna basically crush below, I'm gonna crush above, and I'm gonna see if I can get it all intact."

After Philadelphia abortionist Kermit Gosnell's murder trial -- and news of a Texas abortionist twisting babies' heads off who were born alive -- I'm afraid this latest Planned Parenthood scandal is just another example of the abortion lobby's sick radicalism.

And Planned Parenthood is doing it all with our tax dollars!

In 2014, Planned Parenthood raked in almost $550 million in taxpayer funding.

Despite the abortion lobby's claims, more tax dollars for Planned Parenthood equals more abortion. PERIOD.

In fact, an 80% increase in funding for Planned Parenthood resulted in a 70% increase in abortion over a ten-year period!

Yet, virtually all you hear from our national media is silence.

Where are the tough questions and self-righteous reporters demanding to "get to the bottom of this" like they would if this was a Republican scandal?

With the Republican presidential debate season about to hit full swing, you and I both know reporters are already crafting their gotcha questions to try and skewer conservatives for simply being conservative.

But these same "objective" media mouthpieces give Planned Parenthood and their Democrat allies a free pass?

I haven't heard one member of the media discuss how Hillary Clinton admits she "admires" Margaret Sanger -- the Planned Parenthood founder who makes most Americans' skin crawl with her harsh public statements and issue advocacy, including:

*** Stating, "The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it;"

*** Advocating mandatory government permits to have children;

*** Supporting eugenics and the sterilization of the "feeble-minded" and others for "racial betterment."

With your help, I'm ready to blow the lid off of this new Planned Parenthood scandal.

I believe this organization deserves our scorn. NOT our tax dollars.

And like so many pro-lifers, I've flat-out had it with the media's outrageous bias over the abortion issue.

Less than 24 hours after I announced my candidacy for President of the United States, a reporter in New Hampshire tried to SMEAR me for my pro-life record.

I turned the tables on pro-abortion Democrats and asked why they aren't ever called to the carpet for their radicalism.

If the media won't do it, I will.

With your help, I believe this fight will finally show the American people that the Abortion Lobby and their allies in Congress are the true extremists in the fight over abortion.

They're the ones that still support lifting the federal ban on Partial Birth Abortion!

I know pro-abortion Democrats have to be scared of voting against you and me after news that Planned Parenthood is aborting unborn babies and selling off their organs.

Many know that if they dare to vote against my amendment to STOP all taxpayer funding for Planned Parenthood, they'll likely run into a buzz saw at the polls in 2016.

That's why I believe we can win this fight and set the stage for even more massive pro-life victories with the election of a pro-life President.

As a U.S. Senator, I've earned a 100% pro-life voting record. I've introduced the federal Life at Conception Act to use the U.S. Supreme Court's own words to end abortion-on-demand nationwide.

I’m leading the fight by introducing an amendment to defund Planned Parenthood.

And if elected President, I will fight with everything I have to end abortion-on-demand. It's my promise to you.

But first things first.

Please click here to sign your DEFUND PLANNED PARENTHOOD petition IMMEDIATELY.

And if possible, please chip in $20.16 right away.

Your support will help me mobilize millions of pro-lifers from all over the country to help me turn up the heat on Congress.

If you and I can finally DEFUND PLANNED PARENTHOOD, it will save innocent unborn life, expose pro-abortion Democrats' radicalism and set the stage for even more pro-life victories!

So please act at once.

Please sign your DEFUND PLANNED PARENTHOOD petition and chip in $20.16 today.

In Liberty,

Rand Paul

P.S. I'm not about to allow our national media to cover up Planned Parenthood's scandal of aborting babies, dismembering them and selling their body parts for profit.

Instead, I'm ready to show the American people just how radical the abortion lobby and their allies in Congress are.

But I'm counting on your IMMEDIATE action.

Please sign your DEFUND PLANNED PARENTHOOD petitions and chip in $20.16 TODAY!

No comments: