Welcome to my blog

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Help keep the pressure up on Planned Parenthood

From Rand2016:

Planned Parenthood is scrambling after my announcement that I've secured a vote on my bill to strip them of every last dime of taxpayer funding before the August recess.

And they're fighting back with everything they have to hang on to their taxpayer funded handouts.

With the Senate scheduled to recess August 7th, time is running out.

You and I have come so far in just the past few days, but we have very little time to mobilize. I need your help to dial up the pressure on my colleagues to vote for my bill.

So please call your U.S. Senators at (202) 224-3121 and insist they "Stand with Rand" and vote for my bill to defund Planned Parenthood.

And please let me know you've got my back by adding your name as a Citizen Co-Sponsor.

The bad news just keeps coming for Planned Parenthood.

In a new video released today, one Planned Parenthood employee admitted she nearly passed out when she was asked to dismember a "freshly aborted" baby.

The video also catches a Planned Parenthood Vice President discussing how to maximize profits from selling the aborted baby parts, saying she thinks a "per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it."

But perhaps one of the most disgusting parts of the video shows a Planned Parenthood technician using tweezers to pick through a pile of aborted baby parts.

When the technician finds a pair of intact kidneys, someone off-camera laughs out loud and says "Five stars!"

This is sickening. And Planned Parenthood knows they're in hot water.

They've even hired one of Washington's top Democratic PR firms in a desperate attempt to suppress coverage of the undercover videos.

And this massive PR firm is now threatening any reporter who dares to air the video because they know just how damaging they are to Planned Parenthood's very existence.

I'm afraid Planned Parenthood's attack dogs have painted a giant target on my back as the #1 threat to their half a BILLION dollars a year in taxpayer money.

But I refuse to back down.

With Congress' power of the purse, this is one fight you and I can win even with President Obama in the White House.

I'm counting on you to help me pass my bill to strip Planned Parenthood of every last dime of taxpayer funding.

Please call your U.S. Senators at (202) 224-3121 and insist they "Stand with Rand" and vote for my bill to defund Planned Parenthood and then let me know you've got my back by adding your name as a Citizen Co-Sponsor.

I need you in my corner on this one.

Please chip in a contribution of $20.16 to help me mobilize as many folks as possible to keep up the pressure to pass my bill.

Time is short. Please take immediate action.

In Liberty,

Rand Paul

No comments: